Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why do I write on Current Affairs ?

I have always loved to write stories, poetry, articles etc. But my recent interest towards current affairs is not really an interest. Its rather a way to make myself aware of the things going around and remember a few facts that would help me in future.

Reading only puts the stuff in our temporary memory, say RAM in computer language.
Writing makes the knowledge permanent, kind of. So blogging is not just for the benefit of those who read but self benefits as well.

Tough it is, for sure because it demands the comitment to write everyday, to write you need to read everyday, to read and write, you need time that's very precious and very scarce. To find time for some work, you really need to be committed towards that work.

Committment and dedication are two things that can exist only when a goal is attached to it. The goal, in turn, can be defined as desires which have timelines and determination attached to it.
Such desires can be equated with burning fire within.

As long as the fire is burning within me I shall keep writing, the day I stop, you would know that the fire has been extinguished.

Do you still wanna know why I write on news items these day? I guess 'No' ;-)

1 comment:

  1. You said it very rightly that the goal is the most important thing to keep you going . Wishing you all the best in it

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counters